This Chinese New Year gin cocktail from Wing Lei Chinese restaurant at the Wynn Las Vegas resort features notes of botanicals including cubeb berries, Thai lemongrass grains of paradise and Vietnamese black pepper.
Year of the Rabbit
- 1 ½ oz. Bombay Sapphire East gin
- ½ oz. St. George spiced pear liqueur
- ½ oz. Pomegranate juice
- ¾ oz. Lemon juice
- ½ oz. Lemongrass ginger syrup
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into coupe glass.
- Shake foaming cannister.
- Point nozzle down and delicately dispense a layer of foam atop.
- Place Lucky Rabbit decal atop the foam.