The Supplier Awards are voted on annually by members of the Cheers Editorial Advisory Board, which includes beverage directors from some of the nation’s leading restaurant and hospitality chains.
Winners are chosen based on their product innovation, customer service and commitment to the on-premise industry. Winning companies are honored at the Cheers Beverage Summit, which will next be held in June 2022 in Orlando.
Announced at the inaugural Cheers Beverage Summit in Nashville in January 2020, the current Cheers Suppliers of the Year are:
- Large Beer Supplier: Constellation Brands
- Small Beer Supplier: Boston Beer
- Large Wine Supplier: E&J Gallo
- Small Wine Supplier: Ste. Michelle Wines
- Large Spirits Supplier: Beam Suntory
- Small Spirits Supplier: Heaven Hill
- Large Non-Alcohol Supplier: Coca-Cola
- Small Non-Alcohol Supplier: Monin
- Allied Industry Partner: Patrick Henry Creative Promotions
- Technology Company: AccuPOS