The mixologists at the Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, SC, created this pineapple-flavored Tiki-style punch.
- 1 oz. Plantation Stiggin’s Fancy pineapple rum
- 1 oz. Kronan Swedish Punsch liqueur
- ½ oz. Van Ooosten batavia arack
- 1 ½ oz. Pineapple syrup*
- ½ oz. Lime juice
- ¼ oz. Water
- Pour all ingredients over ice and stir.
- Strain over ice in a glass of your choosing.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
6 cups Water
3 cups Turbinado sugar
1 Pineapple cut into chunks
Bring water to a boil, add sugar and Pineapple, and boil for 5 minutes to soften pineapple. Turn to simmer for 30 minutes, or to desired flavor extraction point. Strain and refrigerate. Lasts for up to 2 weeks. The mixologists at the Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, SC, created this recipe.