This light, refreshing rum cocktail with limoncello will put a spring in your step, according to the mixologists at Finch & Fork in Santa Barbara, CA.
- 1 oz. White Jamaican rum
- 1 oz. Limoncello liqueur
- ¾ oz. Lime juice
- ¾ oz. Lavender-infused simple syrup
- Mint leaves
- Soft muddle mint with lime juice.
- Add all ingredients to shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a coupe.
- Serve up and garnish with mint.
Alysson Armor, assistant food & beverage director at Finch & Fork in Santa Barbara, CA, created this recipe.