Rock & Brews, the rock-inspired restaurant and bar concept created by KISS front men Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, has partnered with Hampton Water, the wine brand created by rockstar Jon Bon Jovi and his son Jesse Bongiovi, on a new summer cocktail. Hampton Water Frosé combines the rosé with the restaurant’s signature Margarita mix, Grey Goose vodka, Peachtree schnapps liqueur and fresh strawberries.
Hampton Water Frosé, priced at about $13 (recipe below), hit Rock & Brews menus on July 8 and will be available through August. Hampton Water wines are also now offered at all Rock & Brews locations.
Established in 2010, Rock & Brews is the brainchild of Stanley, Simmons, and their business counterparts, entrepreneur Michael Zislis and concert industry veterans Dell and Dave Furano. The concept now boasts more than 20 locations.
Hampton Water Frosé
- 2 oz. Hampton Water rosé wine
- 1 oz. Grey Goose vodka
- 1 ½ oz. Peachtree schnapps liqueur
- 3 oz. Rock & Brews house Margarita mix
- 2 whole Strawberries for color
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Add a shaker tin portion of ice and blend.
- Pour into wine glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry half.