This cocktail from Saint Stephen restaurant in Nashville called for a citrus-forward gin such as Sutler’s.
- 2 oz. Gin citrus-forward, such as Sutler’s
- ½ oz. Amaro Montenegro
- ½ oz. Fresh lime juice
- ½ oz. Blackberry-sage syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake and strain into coupe glass.
- Garnish with a blackberry.
1 pint of simple syrup- equal parts sugar and water, heat and blend together. Lightly simmer 6 oz. of blackberries and 2 oz. of sage together in the simple syrup for about 15 to 20 min. Let cool. Chase Voight, bar manager at Saint Stephen restaurant in Nashville, TN, created this recipe.