In our latest podcast episode of On & Off, the leading alcohol trade podcast, we discuss the future of technology for alcohol retail and also the on-premise.
Editors Melissa Dowling and Kyle Swartz chat about how liquor stores, bars and restaurants can maximize the latest tech. We also dive into the trends currently defining this critical space. As the pandemic now stretches into years, having the right technology has never been more important for all retailers and on-premise operators.
Like that podcast episode? Check out some of our recent episodes:
- Women in Beverage Alcohol
- Alcohol Industry Trends: Part 2
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate
- Vodka Trends in 2021
- Pandemic Alcohol Trends, Plus Rum Trends
- Responsible Alcohol Practices in 2021
- Cannabis Beverages, Trends and Legalization