Following Part 1 of this two-part episode, Editors Melissa Dowling and Kyle Swartz dive into even more alcohol industry trends.
These include celebrity-backed alcohol brands and their common pitfalls; the rise of CBD beverages and what comes next for the nascent category; and the continued shortages for all things needed in alcohol packaging. Also, the editors discuss what makes The Rock so damn likeable as an actor, and what is the proper way to consumer THC edibles.
Like that podcast episode? Check out some of our recent episodes:
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate
- Vodka Trends in 2021
- Pandemic Alcohol Trends, Plus Rum Trends
- Responsible Alcohol Practices in 2021
- Cannabis Beverages, Trends and Legalization
- Podcast: How Kentucky Spirits Became a Global Powerhouse
- How Alcohol Companies Can Promote Sustainability
- What’s Next for Hard Seltzer?