3 Badge Beverage Corporation has announced the introduction of Tree Fort, a new line featuring five wines from growing regions in California’s Central Coast.
“Tree Fort symbolizes an escape from reality and unbound possibilities, anchoring you to nature while offering a certain sense of freedom,” says August Sebastiani, proprietor of 3 Badge Beverage Corporation. “Tree Fort wines are made to capture the serenity of that seclusion, sneaking off to the rugged and diverse mystery of California’s Central Coast — no matter where you happen to enjoy your next bottle.”
The Tree Fort portfolio includes the following single-varietal expressions (with company-provided tasting notes included):
- 2019 Tree Fort Monterey Sauvignon Blanc (SRP $16.99) Aromas of grapefruit and lime oil. Clean palate with bright acidity, citrus flavors and a pinch of herbs.
- 2019 Tree Fort Paso Robles Pinot Grigio (SRP $16.99) Garden aromas on the nose lead to a bright palate seamlessly balanced by a juicy acidity.
- 2019 Tree Fort Monterey Chardonnay (SRP $16.99) Tropical aromas allude to a similar palate with flavors of mango, passion fruit and orange zest.
- 2019 Tree Fort Arroyo Seco Pinot Noir (SRP $16.99) Aromas of fruit, leather and tobacco open to a palate filled with flavors of dried cranberries and baking spices.
- 2019 Tree Fort Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon (SRP $16.99) Floral aromas of violets and lavender. Bold palate with flavors of dark black fruits and a welcomed density.
The Tree Fort label depicts a variety of symbols including water, sunshine and a tree fort (of course). Approachable wine descriptors, like “rich and bold” or “bright and crisp,” are on the front of each label so that consumers can more easily determine the style of wine that best suits their palate.
Tree Fort wines are available for purchase nationally via the 3 Badge wholesale tier.