Dallas-based chain TGI Fridays is going back to its bar roots with a new seasonal cocktail menu. The Claus for Celebration menu brings “next level presentation and quality to its cocktails with fresh-squeezed juices and syrups made in-house as well as visual elements like torched cocktail toppers that add more texture and flavor to each sip,” the company says.
The 14 new holiday drinks, unveiled in November, pair well with the brand’s culinary lineup of Holiday Combos dishes. Cocktail highlights include:
- Henny Sweater Weather: A chilled house-mulled cider made with Hennessy V.S Cognac.
- Spruced Up Spritz: A vivid green sip mixing Hendrick’s gin, Midori liqueur, La Marca prosecco and seltzer.
- The Flying Reindeer: Bacardi rum, Midori, agave, citrus and Red Bull Red Watermelon.
- Peppermint Christmas in Jalisco: Patron silver tequila, chilled Ghirardelli cocoa, whipped vanilla foam and peppermint.
- Triple Berry Sleigh Ride Shooter: Smirnoff vodka, blackberry, cranberry, lemon and strawberry sugar.
- Star Anise Old Fashioned: Bulleit bourbon and house-made star anise simple syrup.
TGI Fridays is also expanding its non-alcoholic offerings, including spirited and spirit-free takes on a Blood Orange Margarita, and a Chilled Cocoa beverage, featuring chilled Ghirardelli cocoa, torched whipped vanilla foam and graham cracker.
The brand’s holiday cocktail menu part of Fridays’ larger bar reinvention. Leveraging consumer insights, trending flavors and strategic partners, Fridays undertook a deep dive into consumer drink preferences to create a menu that meets the variety and flavor needs of all its guests — from sweet and fruity to spicy and earthy, from spirits to seltzer and non-alcoholic offerings.
The revamped bar list includes partnerships with awarded, new and rising brands such as Uncle Nearest, Spiritless, Howler Head, Wesake and Happy Dad.