This Japanese whiskey cocktail from Chef Masaharu Morimoto a rim of shichimi togarashi spice powder.
- 2 oz. Japanese whiskey
- ¾ Triple sec
- ½ oz. Yuzu juice
- 1 bar spoon Honey
- Shichimi togarashi spice
- Combine the whiskey, triple sec, yuzu juice and honey into a cocktail beaker.
- Stir vigorously until the honey is incorporated.
- Rub the rim of a highball glass with some of the yuzu juice.
- Coat the rim with the shichimi togarashi spice powder.
- Add ice cubes then strain the cocktail from the beaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a yuzu peel.