This verdant beverage won the Uncle Val’s Zested Gin “A Zest for Life” cocktail recipe contest.
- 1 ½ oz. Uncle Val’s Zested Gin
- ¾ oz. Sauvignon blanc syrup
- ½ oz. Lemon juice preferable Meyer lemon
- ½ oz. Lime juice
- 4 slices Cucumber
- 4- in. piece Celery
- 4 Sugar snap peas
- 2 Basil leaves
- Add lemon and lime juice to a shaker.
- Add cucumber, celery and peas to the shaker and muddle.
- Add gin, basil leaves and sauvignon blanc syrup.
- Shake with ice.
- Double strain into a rocks glass with large ice cube.
- Garnish with a cucumber ribbon, edible flowers (purple pansy), pea shoot and few drops of olive oil on top.
Mixologist Ashley Rose Conway created this recipe, which won the Uncle Val’s Zested Gin “A Zest for Life” cocktail recipe contest.