This verdant beverage won the Uncle Val’s Zested Gin “A Zest for Life” cocktail recipe contest.
- 1 ½ oz. Uncle Val’s Zested Gin
- ¾ oz. Sauvignon blanc syrup
- ½ oz. Lemon juice preferable Meyer lemon
- ½ oz. Lime juice
- 4 slices Cucumber
- 4- in. piece Celery
- 4 Sugar snap peas
- 2 Basil leaves
- Add lemon and lime juice to a shaker.
- Add cucumber, celery and peas to the shaker and muddle.
- Add gin, basil leaves and sauvignon blanc syrup.
- Shake with ice.
- Double strain into a rocks glass with large ice cube.
- Garnish with a cucumber ribbon, edible flowers (purple pansy), pea shoot and few drops of olive oil on top.