As consumers reeled from the recent news that Klondike is discontinuing its Choco Taco ice cream treat after 40 years, the mixologists at Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic City got busy created a boozy tribute to the beloved ice cream treat. The result is the Chocotini cocktail, available now through the end of August at the property’s at Makai, Lobby Bar, Top Golf Suite and Distrito venues.
The Klondike-inspired cocktail, priced at $11, combines vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur, cream and white crème de cacao, garnished with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, mini chocolate chips and waffle piece. Here’s the full recipe if you can’t make it to Atlantic City.
- 1 oz. Stoli Vanil vodka
- 2 oz. Godiva White Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. Cream
- ½ oz. White creme de cacao
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, mini chocolate chips and waffle piece.