This spin on the Whiskey Sour adds a little sweet vermouth and cranberry preserve.
April Showers Sour
- 1 ½ oz. Stranahan’s Original Colorado whiskey
- ½ oz. Sweet vermouth
- ¾ oz. Simple syrup
- ¾ oz. Lemon juice
- 2 bar spoons Cranberry preserve
- Egg white
- Italian bitters
- Lemon oil
- Combine whiskey, vermouth, simple syrup, lemon juice, cranberry preserve and egg white in a shaker.
- Shake and strain into glass over ice.
- Garnish with cranberries on a stick and lemon oil.
- Add a dash of Italian bitters and stir.
The mixologists at Stranahan’s created this recipe.