Let the kids devour the jelly beans, chocolate bunnies and marshmallow Peeps this Easter. Grown-up can have their own fun with refreshing and decadent holiday cocktails like these six. (And if you need more Easter or spring drink inspiration, here’s our 2021 cocktail roundup.)
- 2 oz. E11EVEN vodka
- 4 chunks Pineapple
- ½ oz. Elderflower liqueur
- ¼ oz. Lime juice
- ¼ oz. Agave
- Club soda
- Mint sprig and dried pineapple for garnish
- In a rocks glass, muddle pineapple.
- Add all ingredients (except club soda) into the rocks glass.
- Stir with mixing spoon.
- Fill with ice then top with club soda.
- Stir and garnish with mint sprig and dried pineapple.
Sparkling Rasberry Rose
- 1 ½ oz. Casamigos Blanco tequila
- 1 oz. Fresh lime juice
- ¾ oz. Simple syrup
- 4 Raspberries
- 2 Dashes Peychaud's bitters
- Top with Sparkling brut rosé
- Edible flowers in assorted colors for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except brut rosé into tin shaker.
- Muddle raspberries.
- Add ice, shake vigorously and fine strain into coupe glass.
- Top off with sparkling brut rosé and garnish with edible flowers.
Oaxacan Easter Bunny
- 1 ½ oz. Recuerdo Mezcal Joven
- 1 oz. Crème de cacao
- ½ oz. Honey
- ½ oz. Carnation evaporated milk
- ½ oz. Oaxacan chocolate finely chopped (substitute semi-sweet chocolate if not available)
- ½ oz. Brown sugar
- Mix liquid ingredients in a shaker with ice, reserving half of the finely chopped Oaxacan chocolate.
- Rim a Martini glass with a mixture of the brown sugar and the other half of the chocolate.
- Shake the drink and strain into rimmed Martini glass.