This Scotch cocktail, created by Lynnette Marrerro, bar director of Llama San in New York and Llama Inn in Brooklyn and cofounder of Speed Rack, was inspired by Coco Chanel.
- 2 oz. Coconut water
- ½ oz. Pineapple juice
- 1 ½ oz. Scotch preferably Johnnie Walker Black or Jane Walker
- 2 oz. Fever-Tree Sparkling Lime & Yuzu soda
- Add the coconut water, pineapple juice and Scotch to a highball glass.
- Fill glass with ice cubes or a Collins spear.
- Add soda, and gently stir to mix.
- Garnish with a shiso leaf or mint sprigs.