Brunch guests at The Catch of The Pelican in Florida’s Naples Grande Beach Resort’s can have it their way when it comes to Bloody Marys. The restaurant recently launched an Instagram-worthy, build-your-own Bloody Mary Bar that features a total of 48,000 possible combinations.
Diners have their pick of a Bloody Mary, Bloody Maria or Bloody Shame cocktail with combinations of:
- Rims: 8 homemade choices, including: Orange salt, Peruvian chile citrus salt, dill sea, white truffle, Old Bay, siracha salt, smoked salt and gochujang salt.
- Spirits: Vodka or tequila.
- Tomato mix: Homemade red or green Bloody Mary.
- Toppings: Skewer, stack or float toppings from 75 choices, including hot items, such as jalapeño poppers, egg rolls, empanadas, mozzarella sticks, bacon and fried ravioli; more than 50 cold choices including prosciutto, watermelon spears, cantaloupe spears and baby corn; plus popcorn, blocks of gorgonzola and more.
- Sauces: More than 20 choices, including Crystal Hot Sauce, Louisiana Hot Sauce, El Yucateo Chipotle Tabasco and Green Tabasco.
Guests can buy a single drink, priced at $14, or they can opt for the bottomless Bloody Mary for $35. The bar launch is part of The Catch of The Pelican’s recently debuted weekend brunch, which is complete with a Mimosa Bar as well.