TGI Fridays is kicking off summer 2017 with one long happy hour.
This Friday, June 23, the chain’s restaurants will offer happy hour promotions from open to close.
It’s fitting, considering that June 23, with more than 16 hours of daylight, will be the longest Friday all year thanks to the summer solstice.
Happy hour specials include:
- $5 Tiki drinks
- New Mai Tai: Upgraded with Appleton Estate Signature rum, Disaronno amaretto and garnished with a maraschino cherry
- Strawberry Daquiri: With fresh cut strawberries, passionfruit, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and fresh-made agave sour that is mixed in-house
- Frozen Lava Flow: With Malibu Coconut, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Coco Reàl and fresh strawberry and pineapple
- Frozen Blue Hawaiian: With DeKuyper Blue Curacao, Bacardi Rum, Coco Real and fresh pineapple
- $4 Summer shandy drafts
- $4 Corona, Corona Light or Kona Big Wave Bottle
- $4 Fireball shots
- Endless Apps. Fridays is committed to keeping endless apps on the menu this year, the company says, rather than just for a limited time offer
“No surprise, 75% of adults prefer to day drink on Friday vs. any other day of the work week,” the company says in a press release. “Yet only 32% are lucky enough to get out of work early with ‘Summer Friday’ schedules.” Hence the all-day happy hour.