TGI Fridays’ this week launched a new program that lets guests mix and match new entrees with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for a price of $12 per pairing.
Drink specials include premium craft beers, wines and high-quality, hand-crafted cocktails complete with fresh fruit, the company says in a press release. The menu also offers pairing suggestions based on trending preferences and flavors so guests can “choose-their-own-adventure.”
“We developed the Dine & Drink menu based on current food trends, ensuring that we give our guests unique flavor combinations that you can’t get anywhere else or make at home,” says Dan Dillon, Vice President of Menu Innovation.
The new Dine & Drink menu also remixes throwback favorites, like the Beef Stroganoff Pasta, and introduces new dishes like the Hot Southern Chicken with spicy ghost pepper honey sauce.
The menu, with Fridays-provided tasting notes, consists of:
- Peach Long Island Tea – A seasonal twist with peach fruit mixed with New Amsterdam peach vodka.
- Ruby Red Spiked Lemonade – Real crushed raspberries, Deep Eddy Ruby Red grapefruit – flavored vodka remixed with refreshing house-made lemonade.
- Blackberry Margarita – Premium blackberries added to one of the best-selling margaritas on the menu.
- Wine – A variety of top-selling house wines include a varietal for everyone: white, blush and red.
- Beer – A wide selection of craft beers on tap.
- Hot Southern Chicken – Crispy chicken fingers coated in spicy ghost pepper honey sauce served on Texas toast with pickles and a side of sweet potato fries.
- Sriracha Shrimp Naan’wich – Sriracha glazed shrimp, grilled and chilled then drizzled with balsamic glaze on fresh grilled naan bread with cucumber yogurt sauce, balsamic onions, garlic and basil, bruschetta, cucumbers and mixed greens with kale. Served with choice of fries or side salad.
- Beef Stroganoff Pasta – Slow braised beef, red onions, bacon, Cremini mushrooms, and fettuccine in a creamy beef stout sauce with ranch sour cream and green onions brought back to the menu as a guest favorite.
- Half-Rack Bacon-Crusted Ribs – Fridays world-famous half rack of baby back pork ribs sauced with a sweet onion chipotle glaze and covered with chopped Applewood-smoked bacon. Served with seasoned fries and coleslaw.
- Jack Daniel’s Hickory-Smoked Chicken – Fresh all-natural chicken breast fire-grilled over smoked hickory and basted with
- Jack Daniel’s glaze, served with of two choice sides.
- Jack Daniel’s Hickory-Smoked Mahi – Wild-caught Mahi perfectly seasoned with hickory-smoked sea salt and fire-grilled over hickory planks and bated with Jack Daniel’s® glaze, served with choice of two sides.
- Petite Sirloin – Six ounces of fresh USDA choice top sirloin trimmed to deliver a classic American cut, fire-grilled to order and topped with parmesan butter. Served with two choice sides.
- Truffle Stacked Burger – A blend of four cheeses with truffle oil, onion-bacon jam and Asiago between two fresh burgers with truffle aioli and Applewood-smoked bacon. Served in freshly baked buns with seasoned fries.
Pictured atop: Sriracha Shrimp Naan’wich with Blackberry Margarita. | TGI Fridays