Hilton Garden Inn, the global upscale brand from Hilton, and Food Network have launched a nationwide vote to determine new items to be featured on the hotel brand’s dining menu.
Hilton Garden Inn is calling upon foodies, fans and fellow travelers to vote on 11 contenders in the categories of small plates, handcrafted cocktails and sweet treats. After all the ballots are cast, the most popular selections in each category will be added to the menu.
The campaign kicked off Wednesday evening on Summer Squad Live, a Food Network Facebook Live event starring celebrity chef Dan Churchill, host of Genius Kitchen’s Feast with Friends. From Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Midtown East, Chef Churchill revealed a few of the offerings vying for a place on the menu.
Later this summer, award-winning actress, director and author Judy Greer will join Chef Churchill to announce the winning menu items.
Those who cast a vote at www.foodnetwork.com/sophisticatedbites will automatically be entered in the “Sophisticated Bites” Sweepstakes, with three Grand Prize winners chosen at random for a free, seven-night stay at any one of Hilton Garden Inn’s more than 775 global locations.
Voting is open May 23 through June 4, 2018, and consumers may vote once each day.
Please see the website to vote, and for official rules and regulations.
The selection of delectable dishes and cocktails on the ballot include:
· Deviled Egg Toast: Deviled egg spread, crushed hard-boiled egg, everything seasoning, dill and smoked paprika on toasted whole-grain artisan bread
· Sticky Finger Ribs: Low and slow baby back ribs, whiskey-soy barbecue sauce, crispy onion and scallions
· Chipotle BLT Flatbread: Chipotle red sauce, Applewood bacon, fresh tomato and zesty-ranch dressed romaine atop Hilton Garden Inn’s signature flatbread
· Korean BBQ Bao Tacos: Bulgogi beef ribeye, kimchi, cilantro, chili-garlic sauce in steamed bao buns
· Minty Mule: Grey Goose Vodka, lime juice, mint leaves and ginger ale
· Colada Shiver: Cruzan Aged Light Rum, lime juice, piña colada mix, topped with club soda
· Cherry Blossom: Hornitos Reposado Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice and grenadine
· Bittersweet Rum & Coke: Cruzan Light Rum, lime juice, aromatic bitters and Mexican Coke
· Mason Jar Chocolate Fudge Cake: Layers of rich chocolate mousse topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce
· Berry Cobbler: Seasonal berries and cobbler crust topped with vanilla bean whipped cream
· Skillet Everything Cookie: Chocolate chunks, pretzels, toasted peanuts and butterscotch chips served with vanilla ice cream
The nationwide call for consumers to help select new menu items is part of Hilton Garden Inn’s ongoing commitment to cater to the evolving needs of today’s modern traveler, the company says. As part of a comprehensive brand refresh, which rolled out globally in 2017, Hilton Garden Inn focused heavily on dining updates as well as new hotel prototypes for each region of the world and brand culture enhancements.