Austin-based beverage company, Mighty Swell Sparkling Cocktails, announced the launch of their newest flavor, Mango, the first flavor addition since the company launched in 2016.
The new Mango Mighty Swell tastes of sweet, ripe fruit balanced with slightly tangy citrus notes along with fragrant floral aromatics, the company says.
Just like the current offerings — grapefruit, peach, and lemon — from Mighty Swell, the new Mango-flavored cocktails are made with real fruit juice and pure cane sugar. They are carbonated to create a cocktail with 5% alcohol by volume. The cocktails do not contain high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, sodium benzoate or food dyes, the company says.
Mighty Swell is available at select retailers with a suggested price range of $8.99 to $9.99 per 6-pack.
“As the popularity and prevalence of mango in the U.S. continues to grow, we are excited to bring this refreshing, tropical-inspired new flavor to the Mighty Swell Sparkling Cocktails lineup,” says Jason Bronstad, president of Mighty Swell, in a press release. “New Mango Mighty Swell is delicious out of the can, over ice or as a base for an exotic cocktail. Its signature portability means you can enjoy it at the beach, pool, golf course or other places bottles can’t go.”
In addition to the new flavor profile, Mighty Swell Sparkling Cocktails will increase its availability in the U.S. to include distribution in 6 new states:
- In southern California, distributed by Craft Beer Guild Los Angeles and Craft Beer Guild San Diego
- In Connecticut, distributed by Craft Beer Guild Connecticut
- In Georgia, distributed by National Distribution Co.
- In Massachusetts, distributed by Craft Beer Guild Boston, L. Knife and Son, Inc. and Seaboard Products Co.
- In New Jersey, distributed by Hunterdon Brewing
- In Rhode Island, distributed by Craft Beer Guild Rhode Island